The Photos

The Photos
It's kind of fun to do the impossible. ~Walt Disney

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mellow Today, but Not Yesterday

Today, was the day that we had a quiet layed back day. Sat on the swing and took my shoes off.

The rusty old water pump.

I edited this photo, I thought that it looked kind of funky.







A bird on the ledge of our grooming area.

Finn and P.C.

Finn, Daniela, Abbey, and I in the grooming room.



All of the grand kids ready to groom some horses.

New planted flowers, they are absolutely gorgeous.

The relaxing chair. It is so comfortable and far from the noise.



Bell, the new horse that we just got brought to us at the Skoog farm.



The cake walk at the Morgan Manning house on the 4th of July.

Daniela, Cooper, and I celebrating Independence Day.

Cooper in his bandanna.

Julie and her daughter, Cassidy.

Coop and I doing the cake walk together.


Fireworks for the 4th of July.






Finn playing with his glow stick.


Today was mellow, but yesterday was definitely crazy.



Love you Mommy and Tata. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really like comments and hope that you enjoy my blog.