The Photos

The Photos
It's kind of fun to do the impossible. ~Walt Disney

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fun Day in the Sun

Today the boys, Jenny, Grandpa, Nanna and I went to Carol and Topper's.
They live on a lake so we swam for about 2 and a half hours. It was a lot of fun!


This is Carol and Topper's house on the lake.




When we got home Grandpa and I played 2 rounds of Bocce Ball.


After Bocce we went in for dinner and then there it was..... Another beautiful sunset.


This below is a picture of a bee on a flower. You might not see the bee but it is there.
After the bee there was a bunny! I got a few pictures of it. I got so close to the bunny.

Hey Mommy, Tata and Daniela! Miss you lots!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Ariana! Great shots! The bunny looked like he was posing for you.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ariana I guess you brought the heat to New York I can't wait to see ya again and can't wait to see the ocean this weekend miss ya maddie

    ReplyDelete

I really like comments and hope that you enjoy my blog.